Location, Trips, and Zone Management
Vyncs is a Real-Time GPS tracking system. That means data comes to your account in real-time as the vehicle is driven. You can browse the information using your desktop computer or Android/iOS phones (from any wireless carrier such as AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint in United States). The Vyncs Link OBD-II device however makes use of AT&T wireless network with a fall back on T-Mobile. The device comes with a built-in SIM card and a data plan for one year.
- Vyncs: Our standard 4G real-time GPS tracker product for consumers.
- Vyncs Premium+: Standard Vyncs along with one year roadside services (available only in USA, Canada, and Puerto Rico).
- Vyncs Pro+: Vyncs with 60 seconds GPS update and Live Map Auto Refresh (map automatically refreshing as new GPS data comes in).
- Vyncs Fleet: It is the fleet version of Vyncs with many features for commercial fleets including support for more than 5 vehicles in an account.
- Vyncs Miles: Automatically keeps track of your miles using just the smartphone app with the best phone power consumption performance in the market. Does not need any OBD-II device like Vyncs.
GPS Updates: The GPS refresh rate depends upon the specific plan you have. By default Vyncs comes with a 3 minutes GPS update rate. However, you can purchase Vyncs Pro+ or separate upgrades to get refresh rate of 60/30/15 seconds
Zone Alerts: You can also set up Geo zones from the Vyncs web account or smartphone apps for getting departure/arrival notifications. Zone alert report for drivers (in Vyncs Fleet).
Trips: All trips show up in the trip table. Just select the trip you want to view in details. Driver specific trip reports (in Vyncs Fleet)
Street Addresses: Reverse geo-coded address on the map. Addresses on the trip table with downloadable data in Excel readable format (in Vyncs Fleet only).
GPS Locations: Location by day, location by trip, last known location view. Live map automatically refreshes the map as the new GPS data comes in with Live Map Auto Refresh Update.
Vyncs Link Device: Dimension: 0.9 x 1.7 x 2.6 inches; Weight: 2.2 ounces. Device does not need a battery. Draws power from the OBD-II port of the car. Goes to sleep after the vehicle ignition is turned off but wakes up once in every hour to report the GPS location to your account and then goes back to sleep again.
Where Does Vyncs Work? Vyncs Link device comes with a built-in SIM card that currently works in 181 different countries including USA, Canada, Puerto Rico, and Mexico. Here is the complete list of supported countries: Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, and USA. However, before you use Vyncs in a country please make sure that it is allowed by the local law and you abide by all legal requirements.