Fleet Telematics Powered by Onboard and Cloud-Based Analytics
Fleet Manager Web Portal: Designed for commercial fleet owners and fleet managers who want to know the status of their fleet as the vehicles move from one location to another. The Fleet Manager Web Portal offers a web-based account that provides dash boards, vehicle tracking information, trip data, driver behavior data, vehicle maintenance reminders, recall notices, and many other actionable information.
- No Monthly Fee! No Contract! 3G OBD-II Car Tracking. Device + Service together for just $99.99/year. 1 year of data plan and software services included in the price.
- Automatic trip logging. Bread-crumb trail, and actionable statistics. Once every 3 minutes GPS update by default. 60 second ($40*), 30 second ($90*), and 15 second ($139*) update rates are available for upgrade.
* Price is per year per vehicle
- No limit on number of vehicles. Fleet oriented user interface. Highly scalable cloud-based architecture.
- Zone arrival and departure notification. You can create unlimited number of zones such as areas on the map where your drivers are delivering products or services and get notified by email or SMS if and when they actually delivered.
- Identify unsafe driving events such as harsh braking, sharp turns, speeding, rapid acceleration, or major events.
- Vehicle health diagnostic notifications and warnings. Know if your vehicle has a health problem or why the check engine light is on or how good your car's battery is. Our predictive analytics also can alert you for many issues that may be just starting to show up.
- Factory recall notifications.
- Manage multiple fleet divisions.
- Scheduled vehicle maintenance reminders. Create
custom vehicle maintenance tasks.
- Arrival & departure times and reverse geocoded addresses for ignition on/off locations
- Car manufacturer issued recall notifications usually before they mail you the recall letter.
- Protection against vehicle theft. Find out where your vehicle is in case it is unfortunately stolen.
- Web-based fleet management system and mobile apps for iOS and Android.
- Setup fleet or vehicle specific thresholds for driving notifications in your VyncsFleet account.
- Check on fuel economy and find out the reason behind poor economy.
- Fuel economy, fuel level reporting, fuel savings tips, fuel purchase/cost tracking.
- Know vehicle emission score and whether or not your car is likely to pass the emission test.
- Daily driver scores based on how the drivers drive.
- Trip details and scores for each trip.
- Optional roadside assistance plan at a nominal fee for automobiles, trucks, and SUVs licensed and owned by the eligible member with a weight up to 1 ton and used for road transportation. Off-road vehicles (i.e. tractors, ATVs, etc.) are not supported.
- Optimize driver behavior by quantifying the effect on vehicle performance.
- Fleet, vehicle, and driver performance reports.
- Advanced fleet analytics for comparing and contrasting vehicles for premium services.
- Advanced decision support tools for trend analysis and anomaly detection for premium services.
- Web-service-based integration with your application for VyncsFleet premium services.
VyncsFleet is powered by Agnik's connected car technology developed over many years winning many awards such as 2016 Fleet Logistics Tech Outlook Top-10 Fleet Management Solution Provider for smartphone-based telematics product, CIO Review 2015 20 Most Promising Automotive Technology Solution Providers, and 2010 Frost & Sullivan North American Enabling Technology of the Year Award in Commercial Vehicle Telematics.